Oh Polly Collaborations & Influencer Manager.
Oh Polly is regularly ranked in the top 5 fastest growing pureplay online retailers in the UK competing with the likes of; Pretty Little Thing, Missguided, ASOS, Topshop and BooHoo. We are seeking an experienced Collaborations/Influencer Manager to join our ambitious and world-leading team. Are you an amazing people person with a minimum of 3 years experience working with key fashion influencers? If so we want to hear from you!
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Bright spacious city-centre office with A-category fit-out.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and Learning and Development.
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly products.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Up to 25 Days annual leave.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Company Pension.
- Flexible start time; 8am - 10am with flexible finish time of 4.30pm - 6.30pm respectively.
- Regular Company social events.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to build and drive Collaborations/Influencer strategy for Oh Polly
- Responsible for managing and overseeing all our collaborations and gifting across various levels (mega, macro, micro and nano) - ensuring all talent (influencer and celebrity) relationships with the brand remain strong
- Managing the brand and content guidelines for all collaborations, ensuring the imagery requested is on brand and to a high standard
- Liaising with the Head of Marketing, Content, Social and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify talent coverage
- Ensure key marketing messages/promos are pushed via our collaborations network
- Consistent evaluation of new and existing talent partnerships, including always-on identification of new talent ensuring we stay ahead of our competitors
- Expansion of our international collaborations activity in key territories including USA, Australia and ROW
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with talent, from initial outreach emails to processing contracts and payments, ensuring objectives and agreements are met to brief
- Working closely with our US PR/Styling agency to maximise product placement and key styling opportunities across our influencer and celebrity network
- Ownership of our full talent database ensuring all key information is logged and organised
- Negotiating and overseeing all fees, working with our collaborations calculator to make sure all talent are paid fairly and within budget
- Use tools including Airtable and Google Analytics to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Develop, maintain and build strong media relationships and contacts across key online and offline titles
- Facilitate always-on media outreach and gifting to ensure consistent press coverage across all key territories
- Regular reporting on media coverage, utilising key tools (social listening, media monitoring and analysis etc) to ensure all opportunities are being utilised
- Supporting the Events Team with collaborative projects and ad hoc tasks, including pulling together guest lists and leveraging relationships with influencers, celebrities and media to achieve strong attendances at events
- Managing the budget for all PR & Collaborations activity
- Managing and overseeing a small team across both our Glasgow and Liverpool offices. Offering key support, direction and recognition where needed
This Company is an equal opportunities employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.